From: Tutkowski, Mike <mike.tutkow...@netapp.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 6:31:23 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Test failure on master?

Oh, and it's the OS of my MacBook Pro.

>>> www.shapeblue.com
>>> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK
>>> @shapeblue
>>> On May 10 2016, at 3:20 am, Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Rohit, can you look into this.
>>>
>>> It was first introduced in: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1493
>>>
>>> I thought the problem was fixed with this:
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1534
>>>
>>> Apparently we still have a problem. This is intermittently emitting false
>>> negatives from what I can tell...
>>>
>>> *Will STEVENS*
>>> Lead Developer
>>>
>>> *CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
>>> 420 rue Guy *|* Montreal *|* Quebec *|* H3J 1S6
>>> w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

>>> [01:20

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.