Yeah, it has to go into 4.9. :) Unless no one cares about Hyper-V.
From: Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 10:42 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Variable renaming in classes meant for Agents

You are right Mike about the “_”. The point is that in some other language
the use of “_” makes sense, whereas in Java it does not, at least not the
way it has being used in ACS.

We have code conventions, it can be found in [1]. The problem is that it is
a bit outdated and I think it could benefit from some others tutorials. For
instance, a clear and simple tutorial explaining what is a test case and
showing how to create a proper test case; I am referring to the
unit/integration test case that we write using Junit and other tools.

Also, we lack some information on how to prepare code to be tested.
Once we have that kind of standard defined and tutorials written, we could
work out ways to educate our community. It is not a problem not to know
those things; we cannot expect everyone to know how to use every single
methodology and technology that is out there. But, we can help people to
learn, that is the point of a community, it should be a place where people
exchange ideas and experience in a way that benefits everyone.

As soon as you open the PR, please let us know, so we can review it and
help you get it merge as soon as possible. I think this is something that
should go in the 4.9 release.

--
Rafael Weingärtner