GitHub user rodrigo93 opened a pull request:

    Removed unused methods from XenServerConnectionPool

    Removed the following methods that are unused from the class
    _com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool_:
    - static void **forceSleep**(long sec)
    - protected Session **slaveLocalLoginWithPassword**(Connection conn, String
    username, Queue<String> password)
    - static public Pool.Record **getPoolRecord**(Connection conn) throws
    XmlRpcException, XenAPIException

    From XenServerConnectionPool.XenServerConnection:
    - public String getUsername()
    - public Queue<String> getPassword()
    - protected Map dispatch(String methodcall, Object[] methodparams)

    I would like to make a note about the "TrustAllManager" static class
    inside the XenServerConnectionPool class. I noticed methods from
TrustAllManager class returns true or "nothing". This can be a security
problem, since it returns true without any
    verification.

    $ git pull https://github.com/rodrigo93/cloudstack lrg-cs-hackday-027

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1557.patch

    This closes #1557

----
commit dd5c9d03b3b14de13711fda6c5c4eb5ee841ef42
Author: Rodrigo Marques <rodrigomarques1...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-05-22T02:34:14Z

    Removed unused methods from XenServerConnectionPool

    Removed unused methods from the class
    com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool:

    static void forceSleep(long sec)

    protected Session slaveLocalLoginWithPassword(Connection conn, String
    username, Queue<String> password)

    static public Pool.Record getPoolRecord(Connection conn) throws
    XmlRpcException, XenAPIException

    Inside XenServerConnectionPool.XenServerConnection
                public String getUsername()

                public Queue<String> getPassword()

                protected Map dispatch(String methodcall, Object[] methodparams)

    I would like to make a note about the "TrustAllManager" static class
    inside the XenServerConnectionPool class.
    I noticed the methods from TrustAllManager returns true or nothing. This
    can be a security problem, since it returns true without any
    verification.

----

---
with INFRA.