Hi Will,

I just wanted to send out a quick note that I have run a bunch of my
integration tests against 4.9 and they all came back successful.

>From my point of view, I'm ready for RC1.

Thanks!
Mike
From: Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 4:34 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Master is frozen for the 4.9 release

Hey All,
I think I have done what I can do at this point.  I am sorry if you have a
PR that you wanted to get in that didn't make it.  I pushed my deadline for
the freeze a bit because I had a lot of PRs that were close and I was able
to get a bunch of them in.

I plan to wait about a week before I cut the first RC to give people a
chance to test master and get me the details of their testing.  This will
reduce the number of RCs we will need to have in order to get this release
out the door.

Please start testing master and let me know if you run into any issues.
There are a couple periodic issues that show up in my CI environments, so I
will probably spend some time to see if I can get those sorted out before I
cut the first release.

I plan to create a Github PR that will never be merged where I can post CI
results against master for this release so we can troubleshoot anything we
find.  This approach is mainly because my workflow with `upr` lets me post
results easily and include the logs for the run.

Cheers,

Will