My testing has been performed using XenServer 6.5 and ESXi 5.5.

I executed all of the tests in test/integration/plugins/solidfire.

They all came back successful.
From: John Burwell <john.burw...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 12:56 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: 4.9/master Testing Coordination

All,

It is a bit lo-fi, but if you are testing master in preparation for the 4.9 RC,
could you please share information about the configurations you testing (e.g.
hypervisors, storage backends, network configurations, etc)?  Any test results
could also be helpful.  The hope is to reduce duplication of effort and
understand how much of the system has been covered.

Thanks,
-John
john.burw...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue