Hi Simon,

thanks for your reply.Currently we don't use private gateways - this
deployment never made it that far ;-)

It's always a very simple setup because we are testing several scenarios
(especially regarding the network setup) to find a solution for this issue.

@ Jayapal

You'll find the output of ipsec status via the following Google Drive
folder including some new logs:

   -

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzK2SWUHninKaGpSS0twQlR0NUE&usp=sharing

For a new try the connection was established at 25.07.2016 arround 16:38:00
and broke at 25.07.2016 arround 19:54:00. Logs from the VR are 2 hours
behind.

We'll so far we do not have any other ideas how to get this issue isolated.
Maybe it's related to the hardware of the XenServer hosts: Intel i350
Gigabit Network NICs are used. However we use these cards at working setup
too.

Is it possible to take a look at the setup together?