There is a problem in the virtual router in 4.7 where the time to execute
router configuration commands linearly increases. This is because the
router continually executes command updates for instances it no longer
needs to care about, such as ones that were destroyed. The main culprits
are SetStaticNatRulesCommand and SaveVmPasswordCommand, especially
SaveVmPasswordCommand. It updates by IP, and these IPs might not even be
assigned to the account anymore!

The eventual result is that configuring the router will take too long and
VM deployment will essentially deadlock until CS kills the job, leaving the
VMs stuck in a starting state.

I remember there was a pull request or talk in a PR about this issue, but
for the life of me I cannot find it. Can someone help me out?

Thanks,

Jeff