From: Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 8:29 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.8.1 RC2

Hi All,

Sorry for the version mix up with RC1.  This will be the 4.8.1 release, not
the 4.8.2 release.

I've created a 4.8.1 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=
shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.8.1-RC20160808T1006
Commit: a63db21d16072821a1e27473813fddf36accfdd4

List of changes will be produced with the release notes once the RC passes.

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.8.1/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.8.2/>

PGP release keys (signed using CB818F64):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)