Do you see any errors in cloud.log on console proxy vm?

~ Rajani
http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On August 18, 2016 at 2:16 AM, Sergey Levitskiy
(sergey.levits...@autodesk.com) wrote:
The screenshot is here:
https://autodesk.box.com/s/ry9xe5ugt8h9f3b9sr0ddv4qnsp9v8d8

From: Sergey Levitskiy <sergey.levits...@autodesk.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 1:42 PM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: AJAX video stream for VM console is broken in Chrome

Has anyone observed issues in using Chrome for VM console
sessions? Since recently we have had reports from many but not
all users seeing white blank space where VM screen output goes.
Other parts of the window e.g. Ctrl-Alt-Del button works just
fine so it seems that AJAX stream is broken in Chrome although no
other sites were reported with the same issues.
I attached a screenshot of console window. Has anyone seen this
issue or knows if there is a workaround except using a different
browser?