My understanding is that he wants to do anti-affinity across primary
storage endpoints.  So if he has two web servers, it would ensure that one
of his web servers is on Primary1 and the other is on Primary2.  This means
that if he loses a primary storage for some reason, he only loses one of
his load balanced web servers.

Does that sound about right?

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer