Github user jburwell commented on the issue:

    @karuturi there remains the issue of the hard coded template name.
Therefore, I am -1 until the issue of the hardcoded template name is addressed.
 These hardcoded values cause massive portability problems across environments
and we have a standard way to acquire the correct template to run from the
Marvin environment.

---
with INFRA.
---