Github user jburwell commented on the issue:

    @ProjectMoon I want to get this PR into 4.8.2.0, 4.9.1.0, and 4.10.0.0 for
which we will be cutting RCs on 25 Sept 2016.  Tests should be the entire
Marvin smoke test suite against VMware, KVM, and XenServer, as well as, the
`test_account` component test.

    Also, is it possible to automate the test procedure described in the
description?  Given the amount of change in the project, we want to keep manual
testing to an absolute minimum.

    Finally, is there a JIRA ticket for this bug?

---
with INFRA.
---