Hi,

Basicaly I have a plan to implement IPv6 in advanced zone with ospf or
bgp routing based on this doc with some improvement:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/IPv6+in+VPC+Router

The first thing I will do, is to test my setup by running script manualy
on the virtual router, and organizing the data about ipv6.
Once that will be OK, I wloud try to impment the fonctions in the code.

I have skills in coding, but if somone can help me to start with the
cloudstack code it will be cool.

*Thomas Schneider*
Euskill SAS