Github user jburwell commented on the issue:

    @karuturi VMware with NFS primary/secondary storage.  It is one of the most
commonly deployed CloudStack configurations.  Therefore, I am -1 on merging
this PR until this regression test is performed.

    The good news is that blueorgangutan is now back online and will be able to
run such a test shortly.  @rhtyd is working to address a VMware Ansible/Marvin
bug.  We will kick a CentOS 7.2/VMware 5.5u3 smoke test/integration test run
for this PR when it is ready.  I expect that it will addressed today (22 Sept
2016).

---
with INFRA.
---