Github user swill commented on the issue:

    @rhtyd ya I am trying to get it working with all. It is a lot of trial and
error, more research, then more trial and error.

    Right now I have it working on Mac. On Windows, phase 1 is working, but is
failing on phase 2. Hopefully I can figure it out today.

    Once I have remote access VPN working, I will automate the testing of the
500+ different site to site vpn configurations. Once I have a red / green
matrix of site to site configurations, we will have a better idea where we are
at.

---
with INFRA.
---