I think it's a good idea to use the labels for triage and priority. It will
make the PR and issue view much simpler on Github.
If it's not used on Github, does it mean that all PR/issue on Github must
have a JIRA and the triage/sorting is only done there?

Marc-Aurèle

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> All,
>
> Now that we're getting some testing momentum going, I was thinking that we
> need a way to categorise and prioritise the PR queue.
> There are a limited number of labels available for use to apply to the PRs
> within Github as it is,  but we could go through and highlight bug fixes
> and prioritise them and mark ones with outstanding questions against them...
> We also need the PRs rebased as some are pretty old.
>
> Thoughts/flames?
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Paul Angus
>

> paul.an...@shapeblue.com