There are some PRs whose author need to fix merge conflicts, or squash their
commits, or participate in the discussion:

1545

1577
1578
1579
1580

Due to issues at the backend, I've manually kicked Trillian tests on following
PRs:

1673

1676

1680

1681

1732

The following PRs in the queue, being packaged right now and I'll kick tests on
them shortly:

1542

1600

1674

1677

1745

Following PRs have enough test results, but needs one or more code review LGTMs:

1694

I've merged two UI related PRs, in general I've pinged people to rebase and fix
merge-conflicts on several PRs.

Regards.