Github user ozhanrk commented on the issue:

    Hi @jburwell , this is a missing 3 line of code fix which was occured
because of the fixes done in CLOUDSTACK-8302, CLOUDSTACK-9297. Those fixed
bug's are already in 4.9.0 release so the codes which @ustcweizhou fixed are
the required, remaining parts for the complete functional fix of
CLOUDSTACK-9297 ticket. Also this fix only effects RBD users, other storage
users does not effect.

    So if possible please lets include this fix for upcoming 4.9 lts release
and if we like to add a new enhancement lets plan it for 4.10 or later
upcoming. We are trying to fix this problem nearly from 4.8 release like 6-9
months or more.

    Currently we using this pr on our 4.9 production environment by compiling
this code over 4.9.0 code, so we really need this fix on upcoming lts code.

---
with INFRA.
---