Github user swill commented on the issue:

    I have isolated and fixed the issue where the reboot through the API
results in the Remote Access VPN no longer working if either a PF rule or
Static NAT rule is defined.  The problem existed because the public IPs on
`eth1` were getting reversed, so the Source NAT IP was no longer the primary
IP.  Because of this, the Remote Access VPN would stop working after an API VR
reboot if there were other public IPs configured on that VR.

    I have done basic testing to verify this fixes the problem.  We are doing
more extensive testing now...

---
with INFRA.
---