Also, the default templates are bad defaults. For example, "CentOS
5.3(64-bit) no GUI (XenServer)" is severely out of date and is probably
riddled with hundreds of critical vulnerabilities. We should treat our
community as informed choosers and point them to
 - well known / frequently updated builds (e.g.,
http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/)
 - instructions on how to build default templates (e.g., using Packer
https://www.packer.io/docs/builders/qemu.html )