Please change DEBUG to TRACE for the following classes so they look like below.
You don’t need to restart Cloudstack since it will dynamically switch log
level. Once switched it will start generating enormous amount of logging so
once you capture the slowness switch it back to DEBUG.

  <category name="com.cloud">
     <priority value="TRACE"/>
   </category>

   <category name="org.apache.cloudstack">