Hi,

That's what I thought was the case. Is there any particular process for
moving configs to the depot besides just moving it out of the enum and into
a manager bean somewhere? For example, would the pull request(s) need to
have a database migration of some kind?

Jeff

*Jeff Hair*
Technical Lead and Software Developer