Github user rhtyd commented on the issue:

    @mike-tutkowski @nvazquez @syed ping, it seems there were some changes on
master due to which snapshot file names on xenserver now have `.vhd` extension
which was not seen in 4.8, 4.9 branches. I think the snapshot file name should
indeed have the extension, but I wanted to check with you if this is something
that you may have introduced/wanted? Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

---
with INFRA.
---