Hi all,

I’ve just completed upgrade tests to 4.9.1 including the new system-vm
template. I’ve covered the following paths:

4.3 - 4.9.1
-XenServer 6.2 Advanced and Basic zone setup

4.5.2.2 - 4.9.1
-KVM Cenot OS 6.8 Advanced and Basic zone setup
-KVM Cenot OS 7.2 Advanced and Basic zone setup
-XenServer 6.5SP1 Advanced and Basic zone setup
-VMWare 5.5u3 Advanced and Basic zone setup

4.6.2 - 4.9.1
-VMWare 5.5u3 Advanced and Basic zone setup

Using the new system vm template I was able to do basic VR lifecycle operations
like create/destroy network and vm.

We’re planning to do additional round of tests on the new vm and more deep
networking related tests by the end of the week, but for now it looks good for
all the hypervisors.

Thanks,
Boris Stoyanov

boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On Dec 9, 2016, at 11:02 AM, Wido den Hollander