Great, thanks Rajani!

________________________________
From: Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 1:15 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: RM for 4.10/master

Yes. thats true. Offlate I was busy with $dayjob activities and
wasnt able to give it enough time.

Starting next week, I will start working on it.

@Rohit, Is it possible to give me access to run CI?

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On January 18, 2017 at 11:13 PM, Simon Weller (swel...@ena.com)
wrote:

I think Rajani had originally volunteered to be RM for 4.10 a
couple of months back.