If it helps, Raj, I downloaded the sponsorship prospectus for ApacheCon NA 2017
and it says 700+ participants are expected.

On 1/29/17, 7:37 PM, "Rajesh Ramchandani" <rajesh.ramchand...@accelerite.com>
wrote:

    Hi Will -

    I was wondering if you could suggest what will be the attendance
expectation at CCC? I am hoping it will be a lot more than the ApacheCon Europe
last year. We would love to sponsor as long as we are able to rally our
community members to attend. Thanks.

    Raj

    ________________________________
    From: Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org>
    Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 10:05 AM
    To: market...@cloudstack.apache.org; us...@cloudstack.apache.org;
dev@cloudstack.apache.org
    Subject: CCC Miami Sponsor: ShapeBlue

    Please join me in welcoming ShapeBlue <http://www.shapeblue.com/> as the
    ShapeBlue - The CloudStack Company<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
    www.shapeblue.com
    Introduction Upgrading CloudStack can sometimes be a little daunting - but
as the 5P's proverb goes - Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance.

    first official sponsor of the CloudStack Collaboration Conference in
    Miami.  ShapeBlue has been a dedicated sponsor and Apache CloudStack
    supporter and we are thrilled to have them on board for this event.

    The CloudStack Collaboration Conference in Miami is being hosted by
    ApacheCon and it is shaping up to be a great event.  We are all looking
    forward to seeing you there.

    If you would like more information about the event, please checkout the
    event website: http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/
    Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference -
USA<http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/>
    us.cloudstackcollab.org
    Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference hosted in Miami at ApacheCon.

    If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please review the
    sponsorship section: http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors
    Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference -
USA<http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors>
    us.cloudstackcollab.org
    Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference hosted in Miami at ApacheCon.

    Thanks again for the support ShapeBlue and looking forward to seeing you at
    the event.

    Cheers,

    Will Stevens
    VP @ Apache CloudStack

    DISCLAIMER
    This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is
the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy,
print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.