If it helps in debugging, I typically assign 10.117.40.20 - 10.117.40.25 for
Management IPs and 10.117.40.26 - 10.117.40.99 for Guest IPs.

On the network in my lab, I am assigned the following range (by our IT people):

10.117.40.0 /25 (10.117.40.0 - 10.117.40.127)

Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.128
Gateway: 10.117.40.126

This worked fine up until I rebased against master recently.

Thanks!
Mike