I should be able to give you karma Rafael,
I will have a shot at it later this morning

On 22/02/17 23:00, "Rafael Weingärtner" <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks.
    Hahaha, if the current VP does not have karma, who will!?

    Actually, those were only an example I have found much more than that; I am
    adding them to a list and then I would post it here before closing them
    once and for all.
    I could use someone with karma to do the job, but I did not want to bother
    you guys with this kind of task.

    Anyways, I will finish the list and then post the tickets here.

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, Utrecht Utrecht 3531 VENetherlands
@shapeblue