Github user koushik-das commented on the issue:

    @abhinandanprateek Initially I also thought that this is about host HA. But
after reading the FS I had doubts and asked about the definition of "host HA".
If you refer to the discussion on dev@, it was mentioned that "host HA" would
trigger VM HA so that they are started on other hosts. This is the same as
existing VM HA and I don't think we should refer to it as host HA.

    @rhtyd I had replied with some specific questions/comments on the
discussion thread. I didn't see any responses on those.

    Basically I would like to see a clear definition of "host HA". When a host
is HA'd what all should happen? If the definition provided is nothing but VM HA
then the question comes why a new framework when the existing framework is
already there.

---
with INFRA.
---