LS,

In a lot of occasions, we have seen new features that are waiting for releases
with blocker bugs and while these bugs certainly must be solved, users that are
not hindered by those bugs directly are stopped by them. Therefore, I propose
we will fork on the first RC branches for future releases, so that development
is not stopped for it. If the release process takes too long and to nice
features get merged in between we can always decide to re-branch before
releasing.

Thoughts..?
Daan

daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.comĀ