From: Tutkowski, Mike <mike.tutkow...@netapp.com>
Sent: 12 May 2017 01:53:44
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Will Stevens; Wido den Hollander
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0 - RC2

Hi Rajani,

I opened the following PR (against master) to fix the blocker CLOUDSTACK-9917:

Thanks!
Mike

On 5/10/17, 10:40 PM, "Rajani Karuturi" <raj...@apache.org> wrote:

    Thanks for testing Mike.

    RC3=RC2+PR#2089+Mike'sPR

    Any other additions?

    ~ Rajani

    http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

    On May 10, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Tutkowski, Mike
    (mike.tutkow...@netapp.com) wrote:

    I've been running regression tests against the release candidate.

    So far, all tests but one have passed.

    The failing test is related to the storage cleanup thread. It
    looks like some code was changed in 4.10 with regards to this
    thread and that change is causing a problem around cleanup for
    managed storage in a particular situation.

    As a result of this, I was going to vote -1.

    I'm guessing the fix will not be complicated, but is important.

    I don't yet have the fix, however. Once I do, I can reply to
    this thread.

    On May 10, 2017, at 5:47 AM, Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>