Please do not make any more roadmaps!
There are more than enough already and many include old promises about updates that will be done on the page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Roadmap
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/2015+Plan
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Releases
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/%5BPROPOSAL%5D+2016-2017+Release+Cycle+and+Calendar
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Releases+in+Progress
There may be more. I only spent 2 minutes to find these.

Can we get rid of all of these that are not going to be kept up to date?
I know that one can not permanently delete any wiki page but at least get them off the menu and not visible to people wanting to gauge the state of the project.

Would it be helpful to have a vote about which one to keep and bring up to date?

Ron