Hi,

I opened a PR against the most recent RC:

I ran all managed-storage regression tests against it and they pass (as noted
in detail in the PR).

If someone wants to take this code and create a new RC from it, I’m +1 on the
new RC as long as this is the only commit added to it since the current RC.

Thanks!
Mike