Hello and apologies for not replying sooner.
I should really put this info up on the main page.

For the various templates, the default user name is their name of the distro,
so ubuntu for Ubunto, debian for Debian and so on.

Please test before you put in production and report any bugs so I can make
these better.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro