From: Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 1:14 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] CloudStack 4.9.3.0 (LTS)

All,

With 4.10.0.0 voted, I would like to start some initial discussion around the
next minor LTS release 4.9.3.0. At the moment I don't have a timeline, plans or
dates to share but I would like to engage with the community to gather list of
issues, commits, PRs that we should consider for the next LTS release 4.9.3.0.

To reduce our test and QA scope, we don't want to consider changes that are new
feature, or enhancements but strictly blockers/critical/major bugfixes and
security related fixes, and we can consider reverting any already
committed/merged PR(s) on 4.9 branch (committed since 4.9.2.0).

Please go through list of commits since 4.9.2.0 (you can also run, git log
4.9.2.0..4.9) and let us know if there is any change we should consider
reverting:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commits/4.9

<https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commits/4.9>I started backporting some
fixes on the 4.9 branch, please go through the following PR and raise
objections on changes/commits that we should not backport or revert:

Lastly, please also share any PRs that we should consider reviewing+merging on
4.9 branch for the 4.9.3.0 release effort.

- Rohit

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com