Thanks Rajani,
I created the upgrade paths and am no test compiling. Expect a PR in the next
hour (I added the new path to every version not just past 4.0)

On 12/07/17 08:41, "Rajani Karuturi" <raj...@apache.org> wrote:

    I made the pom changes on master to 4.11.0.0-SNAPSHOT

    4.10 branch is created

    master and 4.10 can now accept changes once the upgrade paths are
    in place.

    Release notes and release announcement are the pending items now.

    Thanks,

    ~ Rajani

    http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

    On July 12, 2017 at 1:23 AM, Wido den Hollander (w...@widodh.nl)