Looking forward to this but I will only be available the first half hour for
this.

On 19/07/2017, 20:58, "ilya" <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Devs and Users

    Hope this message finds you well,

    As mentioned earlier, we would like to start with quarterly calls to
    discuss the direction of cloudstack project.

    I propose to split the 90 minute call into 3 topics:

        1) Development efforts - 60 minutes
            Upcoming Features you are working on developing (to avoid
    collision andmaintain the roadmap).
              Depending on number of topics we need to discuss - time for
    each topic will be set accordingly.
              If you would like to particiapate - please respond to this
    thread and adhere to sample format below:

                <Company/Contributor>
                    <Feature name>
                        <Two sentence summary>
                        <Link to FS and/or JIRA>
                        <Lead Developer>
                        <Release target>
                    <Feature name>
                        <Two sentence summary>
                        <Link to FS and/or JIRA>
                        <Lead Developer>
                        <Release target>

        2) Release Blockers - 20 minutes
              If you would like to participate - please respond to this
    thread and adhere to sample format below:
                    <Short summary of blocker>
                        <Impact - 1 sentence >
                        <Github PR>
                        <JIRA Link>
                        <Release target>

        3) Community Efforts - 10+ minutes
                    <Subject>
                        <Short summary>
                        <Name Lead(s)>
                        <Target date>

    The proposed date and time  - Thursday August 17th 9AM PT.

    Minutes will be taken and posted on dev list. Due to number of things we
    need to discuss - we have to keep the call very structured, each topic -
    timed and very high level.
    If there are issues and or suggestions, we will note it down in few
    sentences, identify interested parties and have them do a "post"
    discussion on the mailing list.

    Looking forward to your comments,

    Regards,
    ilya