Hi Will,

Not sure what  was visible  with the Pony mail link, doesn't seams to work.
but anyway , I'll check for the gitbox projet,
There is some PRs I'd like to merge into the documentation.

Thanks !

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_