Hi Ilya, I would like to attend and will send the details on community efforts
- collaborate on testing/running BVTs/Regressions tests.

Best,
Raja
Engineering, Accelerite,
2055 Laurelwood Road,
Santa Clara, CA, 95054

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.