H Imran,
I am not sure I can get from your reply whether you configured anything for
those vxlans inside cloudstack. It sounds like your just trunking upstream.
If I am wrong (not uncommon), you are probably talking about the guestnetwork
as it ties your hosts together, right?

My question is mainly to what did you configure in cloudstack to use vxlans in
your cloud.

Thanks,