You might start with this commit
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/21ce3befc8ea9e1a6de449a21499a50ff141a183

and storage_motion_supported column in hypervisor_capabilities
table.

Thanks,

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On August 31, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Dmitriy Kaluzhniy
(dmitriy.kaluzh...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hello!
I contacted this mail before, but I wasn't subscribed to mailing
list.
The reason I'm contacting you - I need advise.
During last week I was learning cloudstack code to find where is
implemented logic of this statements I found in cloudstack
documentation:
"(KVM) The VM must not be using local disk storage. (On
XenServer and
VMware, VM live migration with local disk is enabled by
CloudStack support
for XenMotion and vMotion.)

(KVM) The destination host must be in the same cluster as the
original
host. (On XenServer and VMware, VM live migration from one
cluster to
another is enabled by CloudStack support for XenMotion and
vMotion.)"

I made up a long road through source code but still can't see
it. If you
can give me any advise - it will be amazing.
Anyway, thank you.

--

*​Best regards,Dmitriy Kaluzhniy+38 (073) 101 14 73*