Hey folks,

Has anybody else here used the “Upload from local” feature in ACS?

It seems that it does not work (at least in ACS 4.9.2.0). I receive the
following metadata to execute the POST request and send the template
binaries:
{"postuploadtemplateresponse":{"getuploadparams":{"id":"<ID-template>","postURL"
:"https://URLSSVM/upload/<ID-template>","metadata
….
…
..

The problem is that the request is aborted. I accessed the SSVM and checked
what application is configured to receive the request listening to the port
443.  The Apache HTTD is configured to listen this port. However, I did not
see anything specific to handle the “/upload” context. Am I missing
something!?

BTW: While looking the HTTPD of SSVM I found out that SSVMs are enabling
anybody to access “/cgi-bin/ipcalc”. Why is this application there?! I know
organizations that need to expose these systems to the Internet, and that
is accessible to everybody.

--
Rafael Weingärtner