You mean to stop a VM, take a snapshot and delete it afterwards?

Not all in a single feature. You could do that with a script though. We
have snapshots and recurrent snapshots that you could use (even with a
running VM). When a VM is stopped, we also “remove”/free the amount of
resource it was allocating from the hypervisor (so, the resources
“allocated” for a VM are not always reserved). And of course, you can
delete a VM. If you are some sort of administrator, you delete and expunge
it immediately, otherwise, it goes through the normal deletion process,
which may take some time (for security reasons).

--
Rafael Weingärtner