Hi All,

I was investigating an issue where we had a problem with DNS where, even
after deleting the VM, the DNS still resolved to an IP address. Going
through the code, I found out that there is no functionality that exisits
currently that cleans up DHCP entries. When you destroy a VM and create
another VM with the same name, there are some race conditions that lead to
old IPs being used for resolution.

Past issues [1,2] have pointed out to the same problem but I could not find
a fix that addresses them. I'm gong to work on a fix right now. If someone
has more info or has already fixed it. I would be delighted if you could
share that.

Thanks,
-Syed

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7974