Well basically anywhere (either manual or in scripts/CI) maven is required
to do something with ACS.
Basically using *"./mvnw foo bar -Pbaz" *instead of *"mvn foo bar -Pbaz"*
in which mvnw is an executable file in the repo not installed in the OS.

Khosrow Moossavi

Cloud Infrastructure Developer

t 514.447.3456

<https://goo.gl/NYZ8KK>