Thanks Paul, the PR has been merged after reviewing and based on smoketests.
Would you also like to add support for XenServer 7.3?

Regards.
________________________________
From: Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:39:28 PM
To: dev
Cc: Syed Ahmed; Pierre-Luc Dion
Subject: XenServer 7.1 and 7.2

Hi All,

I’ve raised a PR to add XenServer 7.1 and 7.2 to  CloudStack’s hypervisor list
and added new OS mappings.
I’ve also not added deprecated OSes to the new mappings (if that makes sense).

Tests pass with PR rebased to master as of a couple of days ago.  Only ‘usual’
failures being seen in smoke tests.

Can we get some review-love going please… 😊

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.an...@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue