Hi Paul,

I don’t know what was causing it, but I destroyed and re-created the VR and now
it works just fine.

Seems like we have a bug here, but it’s not easy to reproduce.

Talk to you later!
Mike

On 1/11/18, 3:13 PM, "Tutkowski, Mike" <mike.tutkow...@netapp.com> wrote:

    Hi Paul,

    Thanks for looking into that!

    I was just spinning up a VM in a Basic Zone using VMware and NFS…nothing
really out of the ordinary.

    I’m traveling today, but should be able to re-try this use case again
tomorrow.

    Thanks again!
    Mike