From: Sharan F [mailto:sha...@apache.org]
Sent: 01 February 2018 14:47
To: committ...@apache.org
Subject: Apache EU Roadshow 2018 in Berlin

Hi Everyone

For those of you who may not have seen the blog post, we will be holding an
Apache EU Roadshow co-located with FOSS Backstage in Berlin on 13th and 14th
June 2018.
https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces28

As we have limited capacity for tracks, we are focussing on areas and projects
that can deliver full tracks and also can attract good audiences. (IoT, Cloud,
Httpd and Tomcat). Our community and Apache Way related talks will be managed
as part of the FOSS Backstage program.

The CFP for our EU Roadshow event is now open at
http://apachecon.com/euroadshow18/ and we are looking forward to receiving your
submissions. I encourage you to please promote this event within your projects.

More details will be coming out soon and you can keep up to date by regularly
checking http://apachecon.com/ or following @ApacheCon on Twitter.

Thanks
Sharan