Makes sense but we should try to get rid of inaccurate stuff and stuff that makes it look like the project is not maintained.

This is particularly and obviously true with pages that talk about "current" versions, roadmaps and outstanding issues.

The page in question was very explicit about version 4.6 being current and duplicated the ideas that were contained in a page about release policy that was not version specific. It did have some nice graphics that might be worth incorporating into  the other page.

The structure of the wiki needs a bit of thought and cleaning up. It needs to be looked at from a "marketing" point of view rather than a developer point of view. Development policies need to be included since they are important but they need to be written in a version-free point of view and need to be structured in a way that a first time visitor will have an easy way to find what they need and will find as many pages that paint a favourable view of the project as is possible without lying.

The details about version numbers and release policies are not top of mind with a person doing an evaluation of Cloudstack and its alternatives but is critical for developers.

Ron