Daan, Rohit

With the new packer build (4.11+) one cannot give "blah" to be the final
name of the template.
The script will look for a folder called "blah" in appliance folder which
does not exist. But in before
packer (prior to 4.11) one can give "blah" to be the final name, because
the script would copy
"definition" to "blah" folder and continue the script.

In our own case, for instance, we needed to change the Jenkins script
because it was failing with
"systemvm64template" as the name on 4.11.0.1.

So I guess my point is either 1) we need to change the script to still
handle custom name, 2) have
this documented somewhere (applicane/README may be) that the only accepted
name will be
"systemvmtemplate".

Minor change either way.